WFM - Skills-Based Routing
For most customers, receiving a quick and helpful answer during their first interaction is critical to a quality customer experience. Skills-based routing increases your contact center’s productivity and efficiency because agents with relevant skills are more likely to resolve customer concerns on first contact.
What Learners will learn
- Define skills-based routing
- Identify the benefits of skills-based routing
- List the main steps in the skills-based routing process in a multi-channel contact center
- Determine required agent skills for handling customer contacts
- Identify the four main steps in setting up skills-based routing
- Recognize how skills-based routing impacts workforce management
- Identify skill assignment and management best practices
- Recognize skills-based routing implementation best practices
Who should take this?
- Anyone involved in workforce management
- Newly hired workforce managers (as part of onboarding)
- Employees seeking to expand their area of responsibilities
- Overview of Skills-Based Routing
- Implementing Skills-Based Routing
- Exploring Skills-Based Routing Best Practices
- Final Exam
Self-paced e-learning containing an engaging mix of video, narratives, scenarios, and self-assessments.
The WFM - Skills-Based Routing course is designed by call center experts to provide a practical and engaging learning experience. Start today.