WFM - Expert Communication Skills
Communication is the key asset to get everybody aligned and gain understanding of the workforce management process. This course will improve your ability to communicate as a workforce management professional.
What Learners will learn
- Explain the workforce management process and its value to the organization
- Describe the different ways in which a message can be interpreted
- Identify the right language and apply techniques to communicate effectively
- Execute the three steps to arrive at a conflict resolution
- React to typical conflict situations in the contact center
- Apply techniques to de-escalate a conflict
Who should take this?
- Anyone involved in workforce management
- Newly hired workforce managers (as part of onboarding)
- Employees seeking to expand their area of responsibilities
- The Importance of WFM-Related Communication
- Communicating the Impact of Adherence
- Adapting Your Communication Style
- Conflict Management
- Final Exam
Self-paced e-learning containing an engaging mix of video, narratives, scenarios, and self-assessments.
The WFM - Expert Communication Skills course is designed by call center experts to provide a practical and engaging learning experience. Start today.