Contact Center Basics
This course provides an essential introduction to the dynamic world of contact centers to people who are new to this industry.
What Learners will learn
- Differentiate between the different types of contact centers
- List the core services that a contact center provides
- List the functions of key departments within contact centers
- Differentiate between the roles and responsibilities within the operation departments
- Identify the core technologies used within contact centers
- Recognize what workforce management takes into consideration when staffing the contact center
- Identify the shared objectives of a contact center
- Identify contact center metrics associated with performance
- Define the purpose of performance appraisals
- List the benefits of having a personal development plan
Who should take this?
- Individuals interested in learning more about the Contact Center industry
- New hires with no prior contact center experience (as part of onboarding)
- Employees that have difficulty understanding the inner workings of a contact center
- The World of Contact Centers
- Contact Center Operations
- Performance Measures and Professional Development
- Final Exam
Self-paced e-learning containing an engaging mix of video, narratives, scenarios, and self-assessments.
The Contact Center Basics course is designed by call center experts to provide a practical and engaging learning experience. Start today.