Call Center Time Management
This course outlines time management principles and applies them to the challenges you may face as a contact center supervisor. It will help you to identify tasks that have most impact on company goals and to optimize how you spend your hours most effectively.
What Learners will learn
- Recognize the importance of time management and what can be gained by managing their day more effectively
- Identify ways to eliminate time-wasters and common distractions
- Identify techniques to assess where time is spent and how to plan for necessary interruptions
- Describe the different categories of procrastination and how to overcome them
- Describe ways to prioritize tasks and increase productivity
- Recognize best practices to manage their workspace
Who should take this?
- Anyone that manages and supports frontline staff in a contact center
- Supervisors, team leaders, team managers, coaches, and call center managers
- The Advantages of Time Management
- Managing Interruptions
- Avoiding Procrastination
- Prioritizing Tasks
- Managing Your Workspace
- Final Exam
Self-paced e-learning containing an engaging mix of video, narratives, scenarios, and self-assessments.
The Call Center Time Management course is designed by call center experts to provide a practical and engaging learning experience. Start today.