Call Center Supervision Essentials
This course focuses on how contact center supervisors can equip themselves with the needed skills and knowledge to improve the effectiveness of team members, increase morale and motivation, and create a team environment that maximizes employee satisfaction, performance, and retention.
What Learners will learn
- Identify the most desirable attributes for today’s contact center supervisors
- Describe the top ten leadership traits and why they’re important in the contact center
- Articulate the most critical knowledge and skill areas for supervisors
- List the most common mistakes supervisors make in managing contact center teams
Who should take this?
- Anyone that manages and supports frontline staff in a contact center
- Supervisors, team leaders, team managers, coaches, and call center managers
- The Supervisory Role: Expectations and Qualities
- Required Skills and Knowledge
- Common Supervisory Challenges
- Final Exam
Self-paced e-learning containing an engaging mix of video, narratives, scenarios, and self-assessments.
The Call Center Supervision Essentials course is designed by call center experts to provide a practical and engaging learning experience. Start today.