The Art of Coaching
A key component to successful contact center management is effective coaching. This course is designed for those new to coaching, as well as those who are more experienced and want to brush up on their skills.
What Learners will learn
- Distinguish between monitoring/coaching and coaching/counseling
- Identify the best practices to use in side-by-side coaching
- Articulate ways to present both positive and negative feedback
- Apply various feedback methods and when to use each
- List the steps of a positive discipline plan
Who should take this?
- Anyone that manages and supports frontline staff in a contact center
- Supervisors, team leaders, team managers, coaches, and call center managers
- Introduction to Coaching
- Basic Coaching Principles
- Reinforcement Strategies
- Counseling for Improved Performance
- Coaching Scenarios - Practical Exercise
- Final Exam
Self-paced e-learning containing an engaging mix of video, narratives, scenarios, and self-assessments.
The The Art of Coaching course is designed by call center experts to provide a practical and engaging learning experience. Start today.