Selling Through Service
Focusing on the customer and their needs throughout the entire sales process will lead to more sales and make you a better service professional.
What Learners will learn
- Identify sales opportunities in the everyday service environment
- Identify upsell opportunities at the end of a regular sales transaction
- Overcome fear and reluctance to make an additional offer
- Position every sale from the customer’s perspective
- Select the right words to support a “relationship selling” interaction
Who should take this?
- Individuals interested in improving their phone selling skills
- Newly hired telephone agents (as part of onboarding)
- Agents that struggle with phone selling
- Supervisors or coaches that manage sales agents
- The Telephone Sales Opportunity
- Creating a Sales Mindset
- Building Sales Skills
- Customer Focused Selling
- Upselling and Cross-Selling
- Final Exam
Self-paced e-learning containing an engaging mix of video, narratives, scenarios, and self-assessments.
The Selling Through Service course is designed by call center experts to provide a practical and engaging learning experience. Start today.