WFM Scheduling - Scheduling Shifts
Creating a good schedule can be tricky and requires a lot of patience, adjustments, and optimization. Workload and staff requirements often vary; you have to consider restrictions and agents’ needs. This course teaches different ways to reduce over- and understaffing, strategies to measure and optimize a schedule’s accuracy, and methods for assigning shifts.
What Learners will learn
- Define a suitable planning cycle for a contact center
- Consider restrictions and recommendations when creating agents’ schedules
- Apply different methods to increase planning flexibility
- Apply the right method to reduce over- and understaffing
- Assess whether the use of a workforce management system is helpful for a contact center
- Define the accuracy of schedules
- Manage shift assignment fairly and make unpopular shifts more attractive
Who should take this?
- Anyone involved in workforce management
- Newly hired workforce managers (as part of onboarding)
- Supervisors with scheduling responsibilities
- The Challenges of Creating a Schedule
- Pre-Planning Considerations
- Different Methods to Create Schedules
- Different Methods to Assign Shifts
- Final Exam
Self-paced e-learning containing an engaging mix of video, narratives, scenarios, and self-assessments.
The WFM Scheduling - Scheduling Shifts course is designed by call center experts to provide a practical and engaging learning experience. Start today.