Live Chat Essentials
Live chat is a unique channel, and it is becoming increasingly popular among both customers and companies. This course covers the key differences between live chat and other channels, as well as providing useful techniques to successfully work in a live chat support channel.
What Learners will learn
- Identify the difference between live chat and other support channels
- Recognize the structure of a live chat conversation
- Identify specific questioning techniques for live chat
- Define empathy in a live chat setting
- Understand how to build relationships with customers via live chat
Who should take this?
- Individuals interested in improving their customer service email skills
- Agents that are new to the live chat channel
- Agents that have difficulty with live chat
- Supervisors or coaches that manage live chat agents
- Benefits of Live Chat Customer Interactions
- The Anatomy of a Live Chat Conversation
- Building Rapport With Your Live Chat Customers
- Listening to Your Customer’s Needs
- Investigating Your Customer’s Needs
- Final Exam
Self-paced e-learning containing an engaging mix of video, narratives, scenarios, and self-assessments.
The Live Chat Essentials course is designed by call center experts to provide a practical and engaging learning experience. Start today.