Successful Leadership - Team Structure and Communication
This course provides strategies that supervisors and contact center managers can use to establish and lead successful teams.
What Learners will learn
- Identify the skills needed to be both a successful team lead and team member
- Describe the key questions to consider when writing a team charter, which clarifies the team’s purpose and objectives
- Create a team matrix that outlines member responsibilities and roles
- Describe the techniques for conducting effective team meetings
- Identify strategies to ensure team contribution and cohesiveness
- List ways to handle deteriorating results
Who should take this?
- Anyone that manages and supports frontline staff in a contact center
- Supervisors, team leaders, team managers, coaches, and call center managers
- Determining Team Structure and Responsibilities
- Conducting Effective Team Meetings
- Facilitating Team Communication and Overcoming Challenges
- Final Exam
Self-paced e-learning containing an engaging mix of video, narratives, scenarios, and self-assessments.
The Successful Leadership - Team Structure and Communication course is designed by call center experts to provide a practical and engaging learning experience. Start today.