QA - Quality Monitoring
Quality monitoring (QM) is the process of reviewing and filling out the quality monitoring scorecard for an agent’s customer interaction (e.g. calls, emails, chats, social media posts, and any other communication channel). The QM goal is to identify areas of improvement and subsequently conduct coaching sessions that are more tailored to your agents’ needs. This course will prepare you to effectively monitor customer interactions.
What Learners will learn
- Identify how quality monitoring fits into a quality assurance program
- Determine which interactions to monitor and with what frequency
- Identify the benefits and shortcomings of recorded monitoring
- Distinguish between the two types of live monitoring and understand their benefits
- Identify common pitfalls and best practices of the quality monitoring process
- Determine how software tools can be beneficial for monitoring customer interactions in your organization
Who should take this?
- Anyone interested in setting up a quality assurance (QA) program
- Anyone involved in a quality assurance program
- Supervisors, team leads, or quality assurance managers involved in quality monitoring
- Defining Quality Monitoring
- Selecting Customer Interactions
- Monitoring Customer Interactions
- Considering Common Mistakes and Recommendations
- Understanding Interaction Analytics Tools
- Final Exam
Self-paced e-learning containing an engaging mix of video, narratives, scenarios, and self-assessments.
The QA - Quality Monitoring course is designed by call center experts to provide a practical and engaging learning experience. Start today.