Handling Digital Customers
When it comes to meeting and exceeding customers’ expectations on social media, agents must master best practices for listening and responding through key social media channels.
What Learners will learn
- Use established techniques for responding professionally to customers on social media.
- Define the HERO social media customer service model.
- Apply best practices for handling customer complaints online.
- Apply best practices for identifying and handling digital trolls effectively.
- Interpret online customer feedback properly.
Who should take this?
- Individuals interested in improving their customer social media support skills
- Newly hired social agents (as part of onboarding)
- Agents that switch to the social media support channel
- Agents that have difficulty handling customers on social media
- Supervisors or coaches that manage social agents
- Effective Communication on Social Media
- The Hero Model
- Handling Unhappy Customers
- Handling Digital Trolls
- Handling Positive Feedback
- Final Exam
Self-paced e-learning containing an engaging mix of video, narratives, scenarios, and self-assessments.
The Handling Digital Customers course is designed by call center experts to provide a practical and engaging learning experience. Start today.