The Power of One
This course demonstrates just how important an agent is to the success of the business. You will learn how one agent can make a significant impact on a customer’s experience and increase the effectiveness of the company's operations.
What Learners will learn
- Identify the impact each individual can have on customer satisfaction
- Calculate the long-term value of a customer interaction
- Identify opportunities where added effort can make the biggest difference
- Identify the top five most significant areas that can affect the customer’s perception of service
- Quantify the workload and occupancy implications of plus/minus one person
Who should take this?
- Individuals interested in learning more about a frontline agent’s impact
- Anyone on the frontline who's in contact with customers
- Newly hired agents (as part of onboarding)
- Agents with reduced motivation
- The Importance of Customer Service
- The Power of One Interaction
- The Power of Many
- The Power of Words
- The Power of Extra Effort
- The Power of Presence
- Final Exam
Self-paced e-learning containing an engaging mix of video, narratives, scenarios, and self-assessments.
The The Power of One course is designed by call center experts to provide a practical and engaging learning experience. Start today.