Remote Work for Contact Center Employees
Working remotely can be an adjustment with many advantages and challenges. This course provides you with helpful tips and guidance to prepare you for that transition and ensure your success.
What Learners will learn
- Create a remote workspace with a stable tech set-up
- Recognize the best practices to increase productivity
- Identify ways to reduce distractions
- Adapt to new communication structures
Who should take this?
- Individuals that are new to working remotely
- Employees that are continuing to work remotely
- Supervisors or coaches that manage remote agents
- Advantages and Challenges of Remote Work
- Setting Up Your Remote Workspace
- Adjusting Your Communication
- Remote Work Best Practices
Self-paced e-learning containing an engaging mix of video, narratives, scenarios, and self-assessments.
The Remote Work for Contact Center Employees course is designed by call center experts to provide a practical and engaging learning experience. Start today.