The Power of One
- Help frontline staff understand the importance of their role
- Provides practical tips for maximizing success
- Excellent for both onboarding and ongoing training
- Created by a team of industry veterans and e-learning professionals
Agents often underestimate the impact of their role. This e-learning convinces agents just how important their contribution is to the success of the organization. They will learn that they possess the power, with every interaction and every word spoken, to improve customer satisfaction, enhance the company’s brand, and increase the bottom line.
Who should take this?
- Anyone on the frontline who's in contact with customers
- Newly hired agents (as part of onboarding)
- Agents with reduced motivation
Self-paced e-learning containing an engaging mix of video, narratives, scenarios, and self-assessments.
A certificate is provided if the mastery exam is passed successfully.
Time to complete
- 6 months from starting the first module
- Course contains 1 hour 23 min of content
- The course will remain available for the entire 6 months, even after completion
The following units are included
1. The Power of One
The difference One Agent Can Make
This interactive e-learning unit helps frontline agents understand the important role they play in building customer relationships, as well as impacting the overall operation of the call center.
Each individual on the frontline in a call center has the power to do two things - make a tremendous difference in a customer’s experience with the organization and contribute significantly to the effective operation of the contact center. Drive up morale and increase employee motivation by helping agents understand their important role in both of these functions. The concept of The Power of One focuses on making the most of each customer interaction and outlines the contribution agents make in the three measures of contact center success; service, efficiency, and cost.
Agents will learn to:
- Identify the impact each individual can have on customer satisfaction.
- Calculate the long-term value of a customer interaction.
- Identify opportunities where added effort can make the biggest difference.
- Identify the top five most significant areas that can affect the customer’s perception of service.
- Quantify the workload and occupancy implications of plus/minus one person.
Included modules and learning aims:
Introduction 08 min
- Introduce the concept of “The Power of One” in customer service
- Explore the importance of customer service to the organization
- Identify the important role of frontline staff in service delivery
- Outline the other “Power of One” concepts in the call center
The Power of One Interaction 08 min
- Understand the contribution of customer service to customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Learn about the life cycle of a customer relationship
- Learn to view immediate and long-term value of a single customer interaction
The Power of Many 07 min
- Review the concept of lifetime customer value
- Learn the ways that customer service experiences are communicated to others
- Calculate how many others may hear about both positive and negative customer experiences
- Review customer stories that have “gone viral” and the impact of each story
The Power of One Word 09 min
- Determine the power of a single interaction on customer perception and loyalty
- Outline ways to create a positive customer interaction
- Identify simple word choices that can make a positive impression
The Power of Extra Effort 14 min
- Outline the differentiating factors of good service
- Describe ways in which extra effort can affect service
- Hear some sample scenarios where extra effort has taken service from good to great
The Power of Presence 14 min
- Identify the impact of each person’s presence on call center operations
- Determine how call center staffing levels impact customer service
- Calculate the impact of one person on call center service and speed of answer to callers
- Calculate the impact of one person on call center occupancy
- Calculate the impact of one person on bottom line operational costs
The Power of One Summary 08 min
- The main learning points of Modules 1 to 6
- To outline the multiple meanings of The Power of One in a call center setting
Mastery Certification: The Power of One
After finishing all the content of the course, participants are eligible to take the mastery certification exam. A designation of Mastery Certification from The Call Center School validates and recognizes the learning achievements gained through the course.Participants who successfully pass the mastery certification can download their certificate and share it directly via social media.
Pricing options for The Power of One
We offer bulk discounts for orders containing 5 or more seats for a course or bundle. Check our pricing options for The Power of One below. If you apply for bulk pricing, please contact us to place your order.
Thank you for your interest in a subscription!
We apologize, we currently don't offer a standard subscription. We'd love to learn more about your purchasing preferences and discuss pricing options. Please contact us for more information.
To purchase right now, please find our current pay-per-seat pricing below.
Ordering for 100 or more learners?
We offer custom discounts for larger orders. Please get in touch with us for a quote.Request a Quote
The The Power of One course is designed by call center experts to provide a practical and engaging learning experience. Start today.