Sales Coaching for Supervisors
Many contact center supervisors successfully coach agents on customer service calls, but lack sales coaching skills. To maximize sales results, sales training for frontline staff should go hand-in-hand with ongoing sales coaching. This course outlines steps and techniques for supervisors to coach in a telephone sales center.
What Learners will learn
- Recognize which organizational structures result in the most effective sales coaching
- Identify ways to evaluate their staff's sales calls
- Prepare for a coaching session
- List the steps to conduct sales coaching sessions that lead to an increase i
- Employee performance
Who should take this?
- Anyone that manages and supports sales staff in a contact center
- Supervisors, team leaders, team managers, coaches, and call center managers
- Organizational Requirements
- The Four Steps of a Sales Call
- The Role of Coaching in the Management Performance Process
- The Coaching Session
- Reinforcing Sales Behaviors
- Final Exam
Self-paced e-learning containing an engaging mix of video, narratives, scenarios, and self-assessments.
The Sales Coaching for Supervisors course is designed by call center experts to provide a practical and engaging learning experience. Start today.