QA - Calibration
Quality assurance calibration helps ensure fair scoring and provides agents with consistent feedback. This course will give you an understanding of why calibration is an important component of a quality assurance (QA) program. You’ll also learn the key steps and considerations for setting up and designing calibration sessions, as well as best practices to optimize your calibrations and maximize their impact on your organization.
What Learners will learn
- Identify how calibration fits into a quality assurance program
- Define what calibration is
- List the benefits of the calibration process
- Identify the steps for setting up calibration sessions
- Identify the situations that require calibration
- Distinguish between the three types of calibration sessions and understand their benefits
- Define the role and responsibilities of a facilitator
- List best practices to optimize the calibration process and maximize its impact on your organization
Who should take this?
- Anyone interested in setting up a quality assurance (QA) program
- Anyone involved in a quality assurance program
- Supervisors, team leads, or quality assurance managers involved in calibration
- Defining Calibration
- Setting Up the Calibration Process
- Designing the Calibration Process
- Understanding Calibration Best Practices
- Final Exam
Self-paced e-learning containing an engaging mix of video, narratives, scenarios, and self-assessments.
The QA - Calibration course is designed by call center experts to provide a practical and engaging learning experience. Start today.