Overview of a Quality Assurance Program
A quality assurance (QA) program is a set of standards and steps designed to define, measure, and improve an organization’s performance. Implementing a QA program helps your organization consistently deliver an excellent customer service experience. This course will give you an overview of a QA program’s purpose, focus, benefits. You will gain an understanding of the four main components in a QA program: a quality monitoring scorecard, quality monitoring, calibration, and performance coaching.
What Learners will learn
- Identify the purpose and benefits of a QA program
- Identify a quality monitoring scorecard’s purpose
- Recognize the different parts of a quality monitoring scorecard
- Determine which interactions to monitor during quality monitoring
- Distinguish between recorded and live monitoring
- Determine how software tools can be beneficial for monitoring customer interactions in your organization
- Define what calibration is
- Identify the key considerations and steps in the calibration process
- Determine the purpose and benefits of performance coaching
- Identify the key considerations for conducting performance coaching
Who should take this?
- Anyone interested in setting up a quality assurance program
- Anyone involved in a quality assurance program
- Supervisors, team leads, or quality assurance managers involved in setting up a quality assurance program
- Introduction to a Quality Assurance Program
- QM Scorecard in a QA Program
- Quality Monitoring in a QA Program
- Calibration in a QA Program
- Performance Coaching in a QA Program
- Final Exam
Self-paced e-learning containing an engaging mix of video, narratives, scenarios, and self-assessments.
The Overview of a Quality Assurance Program course is designed by call center experts to provide a practical and engaging learning experience. Start today.