Navigating a Customer Call
This course helps prepare agents to skillfully navigate through every customer call by familiarizing them with an effective telephone communications roadmap.
What Learners will learn
- Describe the importance of first impressions on a phone call
- Identify appropriate transfer and holding procedures
- Distinguish between telephone etiquette and bad habits
- Identify how to leave a positive impression on a customer
- Identify how to leave effective voicemail messages
Who should take this?
- Individuals interested in improving their customer service phone skills
- Newly hired telephone agents (as part of onboarding)
- Agents that have difficulty with phone skills
- Supervisors or coaches that manage telephone agents
- The Warm Welcome
- Transferring a Call
- A Sample Transfer
- The Hold Process
- Gracious Goodbyes
- Voice Messages
- Courteous Communication Essentials
- Final Exam
Self-paced e-learning containing an engaging mix of video, narratives, scenarios, and self-assessments.
The Navigating a Customer Call course is designed by call center experts to provide a practical and engaging learning experience. Start today.