Meet Performance Goals
This course outlines the steps for setting up a performance measurement system.
What Learners will learn
- Describe the three steps for setting up a performance measurement system: strategy, measurement, and report
- Identify the most important Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for contact center and agent performance
- Calculate the service, cost, and productivity outcomes of staffing decisions
- Calculate KPIs that reflect service quality and efficiency
- Present metrics and results to others in the contact center
Who should take this?
- Anyone that manages and supports frontline staff in a contact center
- Supervisors, team leaders, team managers, coaches, and call center managers
- Developing a Performance Strategy
- Creating a Framework for Identifying and Measuring Key Performance Indicators
- Reporting on Performance Goals
- Final Exam
Self-paced e-learning containing an engaging mix of video, narratives, scenarios, and self-assessments.
The Meet Performance Goals course is designed by call center experts to provide a practical and engaging learning experience. Start today.