Managing Remote Contact Center Teams
Leading remote teams has unique demands since face-to-face contact with the agents is widely absent. This course will prepare you to effectively manage the challenges of leading from a distance.
What Learners will learn
- Identify ways to use appropriate tools to organize remote teams
- Explain techniques to ensure their employees have all the information they need to do their job remotely
- Communicate effectively using video conferencing and team messaging tools
- Identify techniques for providing effective feedback and conducting coaching sessions for remote agents
- Describe ways to create growth opportunities for remote agents
- Identify techniques for building trust between themselves and the remote staff, as well as within the team
Who should take this?
- Anyone that manages and supports frontline staff in a contact center
- Supervisors, team leaders, team managers, coaches, and call center managers
- The Challenges and Advantages of Managing Remote Teams
- Providing Consistent Procedures
- Adjusting Communication Structures
- Motivating and Engaging Remote Teams
- Final Exam
Self-paced e-learning containing an engaging mix of video, narratives, scenarios, and self-assessments.
The Managing Remote Contact Center Teams course is designed by call center experts to provide a practical and engaging learning experience. Start today.