Introduction to Social Customer Service
Customer preferences have changed and their expectations have increased. The modern customer expects to be able to communicate with companies just as they do with their friends, via social media.
What Learners will learn
- Recognize key misconceptions of social customer service
- Recognize key social customer types and handle their expectations
- Apply the five key characteristics of a competent social agent
- Utilize the “Social Private Social” model for handling sensitive queries online
Who should take this?
- Individuals interested in improving their customer social media support skills
- Newly hired social agents (as part of onboarding)
- Agents that switch to the social media support channel
- Agents that have difficulty handling customers on social media
- Supervisors or coaches that manage social agents
- What is Social Customer Service?
- Key Social Media Channels
- The Social Interaction
- The Social Customer
- The Social Agent
- The Public Nature of Social Customer Service
- Final Exam
Self-paced e-learning containing an engaging mix of video, narratives, scenarios, and self-assessments.
The Introduction to Social Customer Service course is designed by call center experts to provide a practical and engaging learning experience. Start today.