This course enables you to provide top-notch customer service through well-written and properly structured emails.
What Learners will learn
- Identify how to construct emails that leave a positive impression on the customer
- Identify the structure of an email
- Utilize appropriate punctuation
- Utilize appropriate wording when speaking with customers
Who should take this?
- Individuals interested in improving their customer service email skills
- Agents that are new to the email channel (as part of onboarding)
- Agents that struggle with written communication
- Supervisors that manage agents using email channels
- Common Email Complaints
- Structuring Your Emails
- Writing in a Positive & Personalized Tone
- Considering Gender
- Making Correct Use of Punctuation
- Choosing Correct Wording
- Choosing Correct Language
- Final Exam
Self-paced e-learning containing an engaging mix of video, narratives, scenarios, and self-assessments.
The Email Essentials course is designed by call center experts to provide a practical and engaging learning experience. Start today.