Anatomy of a Sales Call
Whether it is purely outbound sales, an upsell opportunity during the order-taking process, or a potential sale at the end of a service call, sales calls all consist of four main components.
What Learners will learn
- Identify various types of sales opportunities and their characteristics
- Recognize strategies to develop trust, confidence, and rapport in the engagement stage
- Identify how to apply questioning techniques and listening skills during the discovery process
- Recognize how to present a customer-centered solution
- Identify how to generate a commitment from the customer and close the sale successfully
Who should take this?
- Individuals interested in improving their phone selling skills
- Newly hired telephone agents (as part of onboarding)
- Agents that struggle with selling on the phone
- Supervisors or coaches that manage sales agents
- The Different Stages of a Sales Interaction
- Opening the Call
- The Engagement Stage
- The Discovery Stage
- The Presentation Stage
- The Closing Stage
- Final Exam
Self-paced e-learning containing an engaging mix of video, narratives, scenarios, and self-assessments.
The Anatomy of a Sales Call course is designed by call center experts to provide a practical and engaging learning experience. Start today.