This e-learning course provides guidance for gathering Voice of the Customer information from call center conversations to share with the rest of the organization. The course outlines methodologies for better listening and ways to provide feedback in positive ways.
A call center agent will interact with more customers in a single week than most employees will touch in their entire career. Therefore, who could be better to listen to the customer's input, assimilate it, and feed it back to the rest of the enterprise?
The challenge is to effectively listen to the customer not just about the contact issue at hand, but also product likes/dislikes, wish lists, competitive data, etc. Then it must be collated into useful reports that can be shared with the appropriate departments throughout the enterprise in a way that is accepted and not viewed as "finger pointing" when it is negative.
Using this Voice of the Customer information and acting upon the needs and desires of customers is a critical factor in competitive success.
Students will learn to:
- Identify benefits of a customer complaint and quantify the immediate and long-term value of a customer interaction.
- Explore the opportunities to become a conduit for the “voice of the customer” to your entire enterprise.
- Identify methods to improve your business through quality monitoring.
- Identify methods that will enable constructive feedback without “finger pointing.”
- Identify the metrics and measures to put in place to ensure effectiveness as well as efficiency.